As per the current Government and Badminton England guidance we are able to commence sessions for season 2021-22 as normal at Harborough Leisure Centre from Wednesday 25th August 2021.
We are now able to offer all three sessions at the usual times listed below:
The sessions will be run under current Badminton England guidelines, which include:
- Members should not attend sessions with any symptoms of COVID-19 or if they have been asked to self-isolate.
- It is strongly recommended that members take a lateral flow test prior to attending sessions. Lateral flow test kits are freely available to order here.
- No handshakes or other gestures, hand sanitiser will be available to maintain hand hygiene.
- Players advised to bring their own equipment, including racket and drink/water bottle and not share equipment.
- Social distancing will be in place wherever possible.
- Players should arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before the session time.
- Parents/carers and older children advised to wear a face covering on arrival via the main doors.
- Players may need to leave via the fire exit at the end of the sports hall.