The aims and objectives of the club will be:
- To offer coaching and competative opportunities in badminton.
- To be open to young people from Market Harborough and the surrounding area.
- To be open to all abilities of badminton.
- To encourage enjoyment of badminton whatever level members are at.
- To promote the club within the local community.
- To provide a duty of care and protection to all club members.
- To make sure all club members are treated equally and fairly.
All concerns, allegations or reports of poor practice/abuse relating to the welfare of children and young people will be recorded and responded to swiftly and appropriately in accordance with the club’s child protection policy and procedures. The Club Welfare Officer is the lead contact for all members in the event of any child protection concerns.
Harborough LC Junior Badminton Club Welfare Officers
Jo Ireland – Phone: 07941 410008 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
John Fannon – Phone: 07709 699466 | Email: email@example.com
If you have any concerns or worries, please speak directly to or contact the Welfare Officers. The club is committed to ensuring that all young members are able to enjoy a wide range of activities in a safe environment. Details of our Child Protection policy can be found in ‘Appendix 1 – All Policies and Codes of Conduct’ on our Member Information Page.
Badminton England – https://www.badmintonengland.co.uk/play/ways-to-play/clubs/safeguarding/
Childline – https://www.childline.org.uk/
ThinkUknow – https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/parents