The LSBA Junior American Tournament takes place on Sunday 15th April 2018 at Babington Academy, Leicester. This is a non-County level doubles event which is a great opportunity for new players to experience such events.
Exclusion of county players really gives a greater opportunity for players from Harborough LC Junior Badminton Club to achieve improved results.
- This tournament is level doubles events (i.e. two boys playing together v two boys playing together or two girls playing together v two girls playing together).
- The events for this tournament are all based on school years (i.e. not Badminton England age groups based on your birthday from 1st January) so more options to play with your friends.
- Players do not have to play with members from “Harborough LC Junior Badminton Club” so you can just play with your school friend.
- Only ONE entry form is required with both players names and should be sent to the organiser by 12th April 2018 and not to Ray Phipkin at the club.
- Form and £10 entry fees (i.e. £5 per player) should be sent to Mr G. Forryan, 239 Main Street, Stanton under Bardon, LE7 9TQ. Telephone: 01530 245098; Email: email@example.com
- Cheques should be made payable to “Leicestershire Schools Badminton Association”
The entry form can be downloaded here.
Hard copies of the form were handed out on Wednesday 7th March 2018 & will be available again each Wednesday session prior to the return date of the form.